Answer heavy call volume, schedule service calls.
Must be organized.
Monday – Friday 7:30-4:00
Please email resume to: [email protected]
MULTI LINE AUTOMOTIVE DEALERSHIP — SEEKS RELIABLE, FAST PACED PERSON, TO JOIN OUR SERVICE DEPARTMENT TEAMS- TO ANSWER PHONES AND MAKE APPOINTMENTS. TUESDAY THROUGH SATURDAY 8-5PM- CAN BE FULL TIME OR PART TIME. PLEASE SEND RESUME TO [email protected] OR CALL 631-204-2561
ASST. PROJECT MANAGER/PROJECT ADMIN — Full-time year-round position in Speonk. Review project progress, compile documents for bidding & contracts, administer and track subcontractor contracts & budgets. Proficient in MS Office, specifically Excel a MUST with excellent organizational skills. Construction experience a plus but not necessary. Any level of accounting experience is also a plus. Great benefits including 100% employer paid healthcare, Paid Time Off, paid Holidays, 401k and performance bonus! Send resume to [email protected].
We are looking for individuals who:
*Love working with a team and can bring their unique skills to complement the practice and align with our office culture.
*Have an interest in helping others.
*Have strong administrative/ multi-tasking skills and attention to detail.
*Understand the importance of professionalism and confidentiality.
*Strive for Excellence.
*Are Growth oriented.
Financial service licenses/ experience a plus, but not required.
Please email resume to: [email protected]
RECEPTIONIST/OFFICE MANAGER — full time, year round position available in our busy, friendly veterinary clinic. We are looking for a person who is organized, can multi task, is polite, and compassionate towards animals and people.
Please email [email protected] or call Dr. Browning 6317256500
PART TIME BOOKKEEPER:
Are you an experienced bookkeeping professional who would love a part-time position.
If you’re interested in working part-time, between 20-30 hours a week during traditional daytime business hours (8:00 am – 4:00 pm) then we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
We have been an East End Based Residential/Commercial Construction Company since 1985
We are in search of a part time bookkeeper whose duties would include, but not limited to:
• Organize/update financial records and maintain proper documentation.
• Reconcile bank and credit card accounts, Client billing, processing vendor invoices, and A/R collections,
• Coordinate with construction and development team to ensure that all invoices are reviewed, approved, properly coded and entered into accounting software.
• Prepare and process payments for all entities.
• Assist in preparing for audits and tax return filing.
• Office admin duties, organizing files, and responding to administrative and accountants’ requests.
Must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Knowledge and proficiency in QuickBooks (Desktop) is a plus.
• 2+ years of accounting experience preferred.
• Strong mathematical skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
• Proficient in QuickBooks Desktop.
• General job costing knowledge preferred
Please submit your Resume to: [email protected]
Internship with possibility of full-time position in small East End Law Office specializing in Real Estate and Land Use Matters. Assist attorneys and paralegal in all aspects of transactions, land use regulatory applications and litigation including file management, document preparation and municipal file review and research. Qualifications: Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Adobe Document preparation and management required. 631-726-5900.
Applicant shall be pro-active, self-motivated, highly organized, and detail-oriented. Candidate must have strong technical, written, and design skills, and must be well versed in construction administration. Must be a strong team player who can work on several projects simultaneously.
Please email resume: [email protected]
ARCHITECTURAL DRAFTSPERSON — Southampton Architectural firm seeking experienced draftsperson. Full time. Must be familiar with AutoCAD and Revit. 3D modeling experience a plus. Benefits include paid vacation and personal time and retirement plan. Salary to reflect experience. Email resume to [email protected]
Full Time Teacher Aide and Part Time Teacher Substitute Aide- Organizes and leads activities and assists teaching staff at the Wuneechanunk Shinnecock Preschool.
Wuneechanunk Shinnecock Preschool Grants Accountant: Prepares financial reports and invoices, cash collections, maintenance of accounts receivable, program closeout. Email:
•Processing and documenting all gifts and in-kind contributions.
•Reconciliation with accounting and financial projections.
•Research and outreach to new donors and grant opportunities.
•Generating and manage appeal letters.
•Manages events and all event details.
•Responsible for creating social media content of upcoming events and activities.
•Cultivate businesses and corporate sponsorship support.
•Manage monthly newsletter and social media platforms and manage event/development website page.
• Maintaining good relations and informing local and regional news platforms of interest stories.
• Other administrative assistant tasks may be asked of this position in periods time.
Required Experience and Skills:
• College degree
• Has superlative writing skills and experience proofreading.
• Has superb organizational and excellent time-management skills and meet deadlines.
• Great computer skills (excel, word, google & photoshop). Great social and communication skills.
• Possesses a thoroughly professional demeanor.
• Works well independently and under direct supervision.
Please send a cover letter, a complete resume, and two writing samples to the email below.
Applications without all three elements will not be considered.
OFFICE ASSISTANT — for busy upholstery shop. Answering phones, scheduling, helping clients and must have experience with Quick books. Tuesday-Friday, 9-5. Located in Westhampton Beach
Contact us – 631-288-2212
One fine body…